Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Memorial Day

There have been so many Memorial Day's for me before this one, but I think that I'm at the age where there are fewer and fewer people who have been with me on those holidays. My dad and my mom are gone and so is my younger brother. Time passes and so do the people we love. Both my dad and my brother were Veterans and I wish I could thank them one more time for serving this Country I love.



I hope that if you can spend time with your family and friends this Memorial Day that you will take a minute to be grateful for the time that you get to spend with them. Those of you youngsters will be sitting there thinking "oh here goes this speech again..." and before too long you will be the one giving it. It happened to me, it will happen to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment