Thursday, December 18, 2014

A new grand baby and Thanksgiving!

I usually start off saying that I haven't posted for a while...but no excuses. I have a few days off of work so I'm going to "catch up". Is that possible?
Here are a few I've done the last few months besides work:

      Made a trip to Seattle to help my sister dejunk a few things.
      Drive to Seattle to surprise a friend at her wedding. It was beautiful!
      Clean out the basement and the garage so I could...
      Hold a garage sale.
      Move my daughter downstairs to a new room.
      Plan and hold a baby shower.
      Create a guest room/place for the grand baby when she visits.
      Attend Quilt Camp and start a quilt for the new baby.
      Plan an Organizing Workshop called "Just in time organizing".
      Held the workshop at the library where I work.
      Attend the birth of my grand baby!
      I finished the dust ruffle, but I'm still working on the quilt.

Wow, now I don't feel so bad about not posting on my blog.
Here is a picture of my tiny princess.
Welcome tiny Jersey Joy!

I got my tree up and am anxiously awaiting family and fun for Christmas.
Wishing you all a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Until Next time,
Clara


      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara - I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a compassionate comment about my son, Phil who passed away 6-1/2 years ago. I enjoyed reading this post of yours...you sound like a very busy lady and congratulations on the birth of your grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete