Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I've been following all these wonderful blogs and one of them just quit posting. I know I don't post very often, but I was used to this gal posting regularly and then poof she was gone.  I hope all is well with her. And while I don't have a following or anything, I thought I would just post and update few friends.

Work has been taking most of my time up. I was promoted last March and I am now the branch manager of three neighborhood libraries. It's been 6 months and I think I might have a routine...sort of.

My grand baby is growing like a weed. She is 10 months old and I love spending time with her. There isn't anything better. All of my friends were right! I was looking for a quote to express how special grand children are and all of them apply. I have a grandson that I got to see once when he was 10 months old. I don't know where he is, but my love for him has not dimmed. I pray for him daily and wonder what it would be like to sit with him and read a book, or to walk in the park. Some day maybe we'll get to do that. My granddaughter lives close by and I get to spend time snuggling her and singing to her. They say that when you become a mother your heart is forever on your sleeve. It's true, but when you become a grandmother you take that heart and you place it in the hands of that little one who's face mirrors the children you love so dearly. It's magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment