Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two Women Vintage Goods Country Christmas

I don't get to go to many craft shows because I work Saturdays, but Two Women Vintage Goods had a Christmas show today so my girl friend and I headed up to the Grange and found some great bargains.

I heard tell that it was busier yesterday than both days last year! I am glad I was there today. They crammed lots and lots of goodies in every corner of the Moran Prairie Grange.

I got these wooden peg/spools for $1.00. I am going to store my binding and trims on them.
I washed them really good, but I think I will wrap them with a piece of muslin so the lace doesn't get dirty.

I also go this adorable pink pick from Jennifer and Hollie at Funky Junk. I was debating when I heard someone say "pink" behind me and I HAD to grab it.
Don't you LOVE the sparkle??
My next score is was inspired by COZY LITTLE HOUSE. I love all her red and polka dots. I saw this and couldn't pass it up.
I love anything red and white. Someday I will have a red and white kitchen...or maybe not. I got this at the first booth in the door and curse my faulty memory I can't remember the ladies' names. We talked about Pinterest and of course I KNEW I would remember their names. I paid cash too, darn! I know I'll see them again...at another craft show...it's a small world after all.

P.S. Thanks to my friend with the memory, I got the dish from Sisters Creed. They had some wonderful goodies. Check out their blog.

For now,
Clara
 










No comments:

Post a Comment