Thursday, December 8, 2011

Still working on decorating

Hello everyone,
I hope I am not the only person who doesn't have their house decorated yet. I worked on it yesterday, but kept getting distracted. Today was coffee with a good friend who is moving soon :( and then a short junkin' trip. I did use the spool/pins that I found on Sunday from the Funky Junk gals. Remember these?
I wound my some lace, trim and binding around them and voila! I wish I had bought more. I have a lot of lace, etc.
It's possible that because I was organizing my stash using my finds that I didn't get done decorating. I am loving looking at all your blogs. You ladies are great. Keep it up. For now, Clara

1 comment:

  1. I love your spools, Clara, and they look lovely with the lace wrapped! Thanks so much for sharing your pugs pics with me! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete