Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm on Facebook now!

Hi everyone,
I just added a Facebook page for my Redeemed Junk business. I will be sharing organizing tips with you, showing you my finds, and selling some of my treasures in my new Etsy shop (almost done). I will also be available for personal organizing consultations. More about that later.
Here are just a couple of things I will be posting in my shop.
This is a vintage tray I found at a swap meet in California over 30 years ago. Yikes!
The needlework is tatted. It's in beautiful shape.


These adorable Pyrex refrigerator dishes are in perfect shape. My favorite color too!

This candlestick holder was made in France out of beautiful porcelain and has a stamp on the bottom.
I am excited about my new endeavor and look forward to having more fun with you all.

Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment