Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another busy day.

I was going to decorate the tree today, but my house if for sale and the realtor had a showing so my daughter and I had to gather up the dogs and leave for awhile. I don't know about you, but I whenever I get unexpectedly interrupted like that I lose focus.

However, I am going to try to insert a couple of photos of my thrift store finds from yesterday.
I found this cute little tree and the wicker basket behind it for $1.99 and $3.99 respectively.
I found these old glass ornaments made in West Germany. They are a beautiful color green and if you look closely you can see the hanger is the shape of a star. I haven't figured out how to rotate the photo yet, but you can see the little star.
 
This is officially my first photo post. Yeah!
For now,
Clara

2 comments:

  1. What great finds! Nice job on the photos, too!
    I love Christmas trees - I try to grab them whenever I see them in thrift stores or after Christmas sales. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete