Monday, November 28, 2011

Still Thankful...

Today is my birthday and I have been overwhelmed by the birthday wishes coming my way from family and friends, including my friends online. Lots of people complain about the Internet saying that we aren't "really" connected. I beg to differ. I have been able to make friends near and far. It's like having hundreds of pen pals. I was a VERY shy child and my family moved a lot so it was very hard to make friends. I have grown out (and old) of my shyness. I love making friends and sharing life with people all over the country. Thank you for indulging me.

On another note a dear friend took me to lunch. Lunch at the West Wing on the South Hill was yummy. I had a panini and Caesar salad. Lots of garlic! Evidently I am the Queen of Caffeine because I have a key chain that says so now. And then I took some time and went junkin'. I found two brand new Winter pillow cases with red and aqua snowflakes. My new favorite colors. I also found a huge white wicker basket. I don't know what I will do with it, but I love baskets. I didn't have time to take pictures today, but I will post them tomorrow.

I am going to read some of my favorite blogs to close out my fun day. Wishing you all many blessings.

Clara



No comments:

Post a Comment