Saturday, January 26, 2019

Pitter Patter

All you who know me well know that I have always wanted to travel. My heart yearns for the open road, preferably on a road headed to the beach, but I’m not too picky, any road will do. I will go with a companion or by myself, it doesnt matter to me. A few days ago, I made the leap and bought a little trailer. She is 17 feet long and a cute little number. It wasn’t an impulse buy. No purchase very large ever is for me. Ask my daughters. It took me a year to buy my first iPad mini 😂

So now I am planning adventures. With my family and friends and by myself. I joined  Sisters on the Fly a group of women who camp, fly fish and just plain have fun together! I’m Sister #13109! Imagine that! To use a tired old phrase, I’m starting a “new chapter” in my life. I’ve been struggling for a while with changes and losses in family dynamics.wating for things to get better before I moved on.
I’m still working at my dream job, but am determined to focus on learning to have some fun. I’ve never been very good at “playing”. I put off having fun until life is more settled, less chaotic. Well my ducks are going to have to fall in line behind me and my little trailer, Pitter Patter. I hope you’ll come with me on my redeemed path.

1 comment: