Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

My New Year Resolution? I don't like resolutions so I usually avoid making them. There are a few things I would like to do this year and they do include finding some form of exercise I can incorporate in my schedule. Maybe I will break out my bicycle and ride with friends. Walking is fun. Its the getting out of bed that is difficult.

I want to expand my blog. Take better pictures and actually post them.

Finish a couple of quilts and probably start a few.

I am already getting excited about my garden and its covered under 10 inches of snow. I planted garlic last fall so I have a head start.

Paint the woodwork in my house. Paint my bathrooms. I recently finished decorating three rooms in my home on a very low budget. It is surprising what some paint and elbow grease will do. The hardwood floors are beautiful.

Spend more time with my family and friends.

So much to do and so blessed to have another year in which to do. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment