Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Have you ever put something off for so long you find it impossible to start? Well, I've been wanting to post here, but I haven't had any cool pictures so I haven't posted....even words.

I just tried to upload a picture and I clicked on the whole album. I'm sure you've never done that. So...I'm sitting here waiting for the album to load so I can select a picture I do want to upload.

I guess I'll go over to Bloglovin' and catch up with my favorite bloggers.

Until next time,
Clara


2 comments:

  1. Hi Clara,,

    its Sonny from the book club.. thanks so much for visting me and leaving such a sweet comment.

    I followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel, Clara. I sometimes think what is a technologically challenged person like me doing with a blog? On top of that, inspiration hits when it hits, and if it's a stressful time, it doesn't even step up to the plate! Oh well, I saw something on Pinterest that said, "Blog what you live, don't live to blog". Pretty good advice, I thought.

    ReplyDelete